- Distance Programs
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
Whether you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree or earning a graduate certificate to broaden knowledge in your discipline, S&T has the distance and online programs to help you advance your career while maintaining a work/life balance.
Real Degrees for Working Professionals
Our distance programs are the same courses as those taught on campus. Attend live and interact directly with your professors and fellow classmates, or view materials at a later time to fit your schedule.
Earn Real Degrees, Remotely
The degree you earn is the same whether you attend classes on campus or through distance learning.
- S&T academic advisors help you develop a plan of study that matches your goals
- Thesis and non-thesis options available
- Doctorate degrees available on a case-by-case basis
- Graduate certificate programs are a pathway to your master’s degree without the GRE/GMAT
Participate in Live Distance Classrooms
As a distance student at S&T, you are a real student attending a live class.
- Direct communication with your professor and classmates
- Small class sizes for enhanced learning
- Asynchronous or synchronous participation available for some courses
- Classes are recorded and archived for review throughout the semester
Calculate the Costs
A Missouri S&T education is attainable and one of the best investments you can make in yourself.
Time management and determination are key as you balance work and studies. With the great return on investment you receive from S&T, a better value is hard to find.
- Check with your employer about educational benefits
- Start with one or two classes to see how they fit with your schedule
- Explore financial aid options and review fee schedule
Apply and Enroll
We Make the Process Easy
Have a Question?