Begin in a graduate certificate program and start earning college credit toward your master's degree.

You can continue in the master's degree program by earning a B or better in each certificate course, and you won't need to submit GRE/GMAT scores.  If you are applying to a Ph.D. program, you are still required to submit GRE/GMAT scores. Learn more about the certificate to master's program.

Aerospace Engineering

Business Administration

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Computer Science


Electrical Engineering