- Distance Programs
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
Master of Business Administration
Learn how to leverage information and think strategically across business functions with an MBA from Missouri S&T. You will gain insight into the best practices in management, develop business and leadership skills, and discuss current international business issues with faculty members who are experts in their fields. Working in teams on comprehensive business cases, live simulations and real company assigned projects, you will gain hands-on, real world experience throughout your program.
This AACSB accredited program is unique in developing disciplined leaders focused on successful implementation and results. Earn an MBA with a difference.
Targeted toward working professionals and executives, this program requires 36 credit hours to complete. The format is designed to be completed in two to three years.
MBA Core Courses (21 credit hours)
- BUS 6121 Teambuilding & Leadership (fall)
- BUS 6622 International Marketing (fall)
- BUS 6723 Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Information Systems Management
- BUS 6224 Managerial Accounting & Control (spring)
- BUS 6425 Supply Chain and Project Management (spring & summer)
- BUS 6426 Integration of Business Areas (fall)
- BUS 6827 Managerial Finance (fall)
Electives (15 credit hours)
Students wishing to pursue a broad spectrum MBA may select the 15 credit hours of electives in appropriate business and technology-related areas to suit their personal interests, or they may focus in an area of expertise with a Graduate Certificate (requiring 12 of the 15 credit hours).
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.0 in last two years of coursework
- GMAT ≥ 500 or GRE V+Q ≥ 297
- International requirement: TOEFL ≥ 79 or IELTS ≥ 6.5
Your Pathway to a Graduate Degree
Start earning college credit toward a graduate degree. The GRE is not required to enter a certificate program, and credit earned may be applied toward your master’s degree.*
Business Graduate Certificate Programs
- AI, Machine Learning and Automation in Business
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Business Project Management
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance Management
- Digital Media and Web Design
- Digital Supply Chain Management
- Electronic and Social Commerce
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Entrepreneurship and Technological Innovation
- Financial Technology
- Human-Computer Interaction and User Experience
- Information Systems and Cloud Computing
- Management and Leadership
- Mobile Business and Technology
*restrictions may apply
Completion of a graduate certificate program does not automatically guarantee admission into a corresponding graduate degree program. To continue in a master’s degree program, you must apply. Check with the academic department for program specific details and requirements. Learn more about the certificate to master's program.